We are looking for an energetic, analytical, and detail-oriented individual to join our Operations team. This is a key role focused on ensuring production schedules are met and that any obstacles are anticipated and removed. The goal is to keep production running smoothly without interruption through proactive planning. If you are eager to learn, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot in this job, and wear multiple hats. Responsibilities include:
- Production Master Scheduling
- Analyze demand forecast and set kanban sizes / pull system parameters
- Cell Level Loading
- Capacity Planning and Analysis
- Production Release
- NPI Monitoring
- Metrics / Performance Analysis
- Materials management / purchasing / customer owned inventory / OV operations
- Lead internal communication on priorities, schedule, and capacity
- Bachelors degree is desirable but may be substituted with successful industry experience.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in production control + scheduling in a manufacturing setting. Experience supporting large OEMs is highly desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Spanish/English proficiency is desirable.
- Advanced-level MS Excel user -- logic functions, pivot tables, visualizations.
- ERP experience is required.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is production-oriented and the successful candidate should be comfortable in a high volume, busy, industrial work setting.