We are looking for an energetic, analytical, and detail-oriented individual to join our OEM customer support team. The Account Analyst is a key role with direct customer interaction as well as data entry. If you are eager to learn, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot in this job, and wear multiple hats. Responsibilities include:
- Order Entry
- Planning / Scheduling
- Customer support
- Account management
- Materials management / purchasing
- AA or Bachelors degree is desirable but may be substituted with successful industry experience.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in customer support, preferably in a manufacturing setting. Experience supporting large OEMs is highly desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Spanish/English proficiency is desirable.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, Outlook, Word.
- ERP experience is required.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is production-oriented and the successful candidate should be comfortable in a high volume, busy, industrial work setting.